Our treehouses are elevated sleeping structures that provide a rustic camping experience away from the ground but close to nature.
Each site has one or more treehouse structures with room for up to 10 people.
Bring your camping gear, bedding and towels and enjoy some time outdoors. The Oaks site includes use of the upper shower house.
JENSEN WOODS TREE HOUSE POLICIES AND INFORMATION
- Check-in is 2:00 p.m. Check-out is 12:00 p.m., unless pre-arranged.
- All pets are the responsibility of the owner. If another guest is injured by your animal, you are responsible. All pets must be contained or restrained, on a leash of no more than 6 feet, at all times. Droppings and accidental waste material from pets must be picked up immediately and removed to trash dumpster by Shop.
- Oaks guests may use the upper shower house. High, Low and Hidden Pines may use the lower shower house. Bring your own bedding & towels.
- Please leave your tree house swept and clean. Dumpster by Shop.
- Please, observe the 5 MPH speed limit, at all times. No ATVs, UTVs or other unlicensed vehicles are allowed on the grounds. Anyone operating a motorized vehicle on the property MUST have a valid driver’s license.
- No alcohol is allowed on the grounds, buildings, or trails.
- Quiet time is 10:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m. Please remember that your neighbor may be trying to sleep. Rowdiness, loud music, abusive language, drunkenness, and possession or use of illegal drugs is strictly prohibited.
- No swimming in the ponds is allowed. Fishing, paddle boat, kayaks and canoes are allowed in fishing pond. Lifejackets are required while using watercraft.
- No ground fires are allowed. Fires must be contained in enclosed fire pits and extinguished properly. BBQ grills cannot be used for open fires.
- Parents are responsible for the whereabouts, safety, and conduct of their children at all times.
- All signs, posted notices, and directions of the camp must be obeyed. Non-compliance may result in immediate loss of privileges.
- The property outside of fences and/or marked by purple paint is private property. Please respect our neighbors’ privacy.
- All federal, state, and local laws must be obeyed, at all times.
- Jensen Woods Camp reserves the right to refuse service or evict anyone in violation of these policies of good camping, for destroying or defacing property and/or creating a disturbance.
- Jensen Woods Camp is not responsible for fire, theft, injury, or loss of personal property. Guests and all other users of this property are liable for all property damages.
- Each person using Jensen Woods Camp will sign a liability release.
I have read, understand, and agree to the above rules.