JENSEN WOODS A-FRAME POLICIES AND INFORMATION
- You must provide your own towels and bedding.
(The A-Frame has 5 twin beds, one full bed, and one queen bed.)
- Check-in time is 2:00 p.m. and Check-out time is 12:00 p.m. on the last day of your visit, unless a later time is cleared through the office.
- No pets allowed.
- Please leave the A-Frame swept, clean, and trash collected and removed. Dumpster by the Shop.
- Please, observe the 5 MPH speed limit, at all times. No ATVs, UTVs or other unlicensed vehicles are allowed on the grounds. Anyone operating a motorized vehicle on the property MUST have a valid driver’s license.
- No alcohol is allowed on the grounds, buildings, or trails.
- Quiet time is 10:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m. Please remember that your neighbor may be trying to sleep. Rowdiness, loud music, abusive language, drunkenness, and possession or use of illegal drugs is strictly prohibited.
- No swimming in the ponds is allowed. Fishing in the ponds is allowed.
- A fire ring and picnic table by A-frame may be used. Fires must be contained in enclosed fire pits and extinguished properly.
- Parents are responsible for the whereabouts, safety, as well as, conduct of their children, at all times.
- All signs, posted notices, and directions of the camp must be obeyed. Non-compliance may result in immediate loss of privileges.
- The property outside of fences and/or marked by purple paint is private property. Please respect our neighbors’ privacy.
- All federal, state, and local laws will be enforced at all times.
- Jensen Woods Camp reserves the right to refuse service or evict anyone in violation of these policies of good camping, for destroying or defacing property and/or creating a disturbance.
- Jensen Woods Camp is not responsible for fire, theft, injury, or loss of personal property. Guests and all other users of this property are liable for all property damages.
- Each person using Jensen Woods Camp will sign a liability release.
I have read, understand, and agree to the above rules.